Sunday, March 14, 2010

Party's Over

Well the party is over and everyone is on their way home.  My sister left this afternoon back to Michigan and my nephew has moved into his girlfriends apartment.  The rest of the family has dispersed back to their corners of the world and things are getting back to normal.  I'll  miss my sister and it sucks that I was so sick while she was down here.  I did however make my steak as the number one child by playing the "DEATH" card!  I told her that if I die before them that I will always be in the number one spot!   My brother seems to think he is but lets all remember that I am the only one of my family to graduate high school, I have never been arrested and I don't do drugs or drink that much (anymore).  Oh and I am the one that has ALWAYS been here with my mom!  So like I said I'm the favorite number one child.  I know mom loves us all equally but really it's me thats her favorite:-)

Tomorrow also brings me back to watching the neighbors baby Zack.  He is adorable but a lot of work and I don't know if I'm up to it.  Also, Cody is gonna have to deal with his carpool issue.  I'm really feeling sorry for my husband who has to take them all to school.  Cody is not gonna make it easy but if anyone can deal it is my husband.  I can't wait until Cody can drive himself to and from school so no more carpooling.  These kids drive me crazy!

Well thats that for today I'll catch you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment