Monday, March 22, 2010

Everybody Poops

Yes, I am talking about poop!  Andrew and I just finished trying to poop the kittens.  They are not able to do it themselves and the momma usually does it for them at this age so since they are orphans it is up to me!  I however, was only successful in pooping "Smoochy"!  Smoochy is such a little Smoochy bug and pooped like a champ!  The other three are giving us issues.  I gave up after a while and gave them a tad of mineral oil.  Hopefully we have better luck tomorrow.  Besides that the most eventful part of my day was catching my son Andrew Jr. in a lie!  I asked "did you do you homework" he looks at me with a big smile and says "Yep".  I being the trustful mom I am asked "Really"?  He said "Yes mom I did it" so I just got the BS feeling and said "Let me see it".  Boy did that smile drop from his face while he just stared at me in fear!  I said "you so just lied to me"  he again just stares at me and thats when I said "go do your homework and then go to bed and no games this weekend"!!!  He is shocked and upset with me???  I just don't understand how they think sometimes.  I always catch them in their lies haven't they learned by now?  You can't fool the master manipulator of teenage lying!  Of course I am an adult and see the errors of my ways and have apologized to my mom over and over for my teenage years but I'm only 37 years old I remember it like it was yesterday!  I always tell the boys "THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment