Monday, March 15, 2010

Hunger Games

Well, today was pretty uneventful.  I watched the baby (I'm to old for that) and I finished my book.  I have to say I'm pretty torn on how I feel about the book (Hunger Games).  I hate the concept of the story but I could not put it down.  I was angry, sad and excited by the end of this book.  I have started reading the second one in this series (Catching Fire) and I'm making my self take a break.  It is a gripping series.

Cody (and Andrew) survived the carpool this morning.  Cody is still fighting with his friend but I'm sure they will survive.  I'm really irritated with the fact that Cody is letting his grades slack.  I'm gonna have to get back on top of the grade thing now that I'm getting better.  Austin on the other hand has a "D" in Science and is very proud it's not an "F"!  Guess two out of three kids making it to college is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment