Friday, March 26, 2010

No He Did Not!!

OMG!!!  I am slamming away at this keyboard early today because I just got into it with my 14 year old son!  I am soooooo mad I can't see straight so I needed to do something to keep me busy.  Ok, so here is how it went down.  Austin comes home telling me (AGAIN) that he has a high "D" therefore, he should at least be aloud out to play basket ball.  Well I nicely ask him how many times did he read this week after school?  He tries to lie and say everyday.  I ask "What did you read"  he says "Witch and Wizzard".  I then say "Thats funny because I have that book with me so again what did you read"?  I get the dumbfounded look and he just keeps staring at me so I tell him "See Austin this is why you have a "D" in reading because you somehow think you don't have to do your work"?  I then remind him that a "D" is a "D" no matter how you say it.  So I then inform him that NO he is not aloud outside this weekend and that he is grounded till he brings up his grade and stops lying about his homework.  Then he turns around walking away thinking I could not hear him and says "FU"!  No, not the abbreviated version the entire words!  WHAT you say?  Oh my good friends that is when I flew off the chair I was so comfortable on and went into his room and said "Say what you just said to my face"!!  Again, I get the dumbfounded look.  At this point the fear in my son is indescribable as I loudly inform him that his little teenage life has just come to a complete stop.  He has now lost EVERYTHING he holds dear to him and that for the next FOREVER he will be grounded to his room with nothing to do but read books.  I know you all think I am being harsh well maybe but I'm still fuming and plan to stay that way all weekend!  I would never have said that to my mom!  Oh and wait till his dad gets home it is gonna get ugly!  I'll keep you all posted on the big bang...

No comments:

Post a Comment