Friday, March 12, 2010

Day One For Real it's True

Hey welcome to my life! I have decided to star my own blog to let people know that they are not alone in this crazy world of crazies!

To start a little about me: I am 37 year old married mom of 3 teenage boys! Yes 3 teenagers that are sure they know everything and anything there is to know about the world. I am also a huge animal lover. Basically saying I have way to many animals (3 dogs and 5 cats)... I am a foster mom for abandoned kittens (bottle feeders) before they go up for adoption. I do not work because I have Lupus and seem to end up in the hospital a lot more than I would like. My oldest son has Asperger's Syndrome (he is 15) and very smart. My middle son (also 15 long story) is very shy but extremely intelligent and heading down all the right paths to get into a good college. My youngest son (14) well let's just say I'll be happy if he graduates!

You ask is there a man by your side that can deal with all of your craziness and I say YES! My husband Andrew the most amazing loving and PATIENT man in the world. How we ended up together is anyone's guess but we have been happily married for over 10 years. He is a huge fisherman and works in the Mortgage business. Not a great place right now but we get by better than most right now.

I am a very strict mom my kids are never on the computer unless it is for school. I know I'm keeping them isolated and behind in the times! Whatever! They get along just fine and have everything they need to be successful and I am excited for they day they leave (I mean go to college).

I will also try to post pictures of our family and a lot of the pictures I have are of my 4 legged babies!  Maggie is my Boston Terrier and she is my baby!  No other animal can compare even though I love them all!  I have Two Bostons one Golden Retriever and 5 cats (Trouble, Patches, Willow, Starmy and my foster Mamma).  I have a feeling Mamma will be a permanent resident before long.   

Starting today I will post my daily exciting issues in my life starting with today's events and of course it is a rainy boring day in which my husband is off on a fishing tournament and my kids are just coming in from school. My oldest son is now having a melt down because of his carpooling situation. He just got into a huge fight with his friend and now does not want to carpool anymore! This is typical for kids on the Autism spectrum to have meltdowns so I will let him calm down and then try to figure out what to do. I myself just got out of the hospital yesterday and am having a hard time feeling like dealing with this; however, what choice do I have. If not me then who? He is my lovebug no matter how hard it gets. Well I'm off to look for something to cook for my bottomless pit stomached boys and then back to bed. I know today's blog is boring but hey there will be some days when I can't stop typing so count your blessings this is a non eventful day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment