Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anti Social

I have come to the conclusion that I am anti-social.  Now I am taking into consideration that I am still pretty sick; however, dealing with people even when I am well is a bother to me.  Today was my mothers 65th birthday party, (happy birthday mom), my sister came down from Michigan my brother is home after being gone for the last 5 years and all I wanted to do was be left alone and go home.  Don't get me wrong I love them all very much and would give my life for any of them.  However, I just did not want to be there today.  WHY???  I am starting to wonder if Cody's anti-social behavior is hereditary?  Maybe it's because I'm feeling insecure with how I look?   I don't know, I'll have to reassess this when I'm feeling better.

I do have to say my kids were really good today.  Probably because they know how I am when I'm coming down from steroids and didn't want to lose any of their stuff.

Andrew did not win any money today in his fishing tournament but thats ok because he loves just fishing.  I would have loved a big check to spend on my NY City trip but O-well maybe next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment