Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's time to pay the Piper!

Ok, so lots has gone on...  Not really, just enjoying not having to do much house work because Austin is paying the Piper for his weekend of rebelling:-)  Last night we had Passover at my Aunts house and it was nice.  Love the wine and Matzo Ball Soup and the boys were pretty good.  With exception to my husband teasing me about only being Jewish on holidays!  Well, I asked him how Catholic he was and he said very and I nicely reminded him that he only celebrates at Christmas and Easter!  So I think we are both pretty bad at our religions.  Today my X is picking up Cody for the rest of the week.  I'm happy for Cody that he gets to spend time with his dad but I'm really gonna miss him!  It's funny how they drive me crazy but as soon as they are gone I feel lost.  I don't know how I am gonna do with the whole empty nesting thing once it is time.  I know I say I can't wait and that I am scouting out colleges far away; however, I have a funny feeling when the time comes I am gonna want them to live at home and go to college.  Parenthood who ever thought it would be this crazy!  I'll try and post some pictures of Passover.  Also, loved having my brothers girlfriend and her little girl there it made it so much more fun.
photo.jpgphoto.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment