Thursday, March 18, 2010

Driving me Crazy

Well today I let my son drive for the first time ever!  My whole body is still shaking!  All I can really remember is my feet pushing down like I was trying to hit the breaks.  I also remember saying "You control the car the car does not control you"???  Really?  I have no clue where that came from!  Sounds pretty good right?   I can't believe my son is driving.  I don't even remember learning to drive with my mom.  I took drivers ed at Leto and I got a "C".  May explain my driving record.  I also made my husband take him around the block you would think I was asking him to cut off his right arm!  I bet when it's Andrew's time to drive my husband will be super excited to take him.  He just does not have the patience to deal with Cody's goofy reactions.  I am mean so he listens to me!  Now I'm looking for some good restaurants in NYC for my yearly girls trip next month.  I'm so excited I'll be gone for 6 days.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment