Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Day of Silence

To all my friends who have e-mailed me support thank you!  I love you all!  Well, as many of you know after the huge fight with Austin, while in his room, he cut out his screen in the window and ran away.  He also left me a VERY ugly note that added fuel to the fire.  So after hours of searching with the neighborhood kids, parents and sheriff we finally found him at his friends house hiding out.  So you ask is he still alive?  Yes, of coarse he is; however, I think he finally has gotten the message!  When he got home the sheriff stopped by and let him have it.  It took everything I had not to scream "You tell him"!  Austin however is probably still praying he never sees that cop again.  Me I think I should invite him over for dinner and make him an honorary part of our family.  How are me and Austin you ask?  Well, I have taken to not speaking to him.  See, I am a yeller so when I go deadly silent the house walks on eggshells.  Austin has apologized and I said "I just don't want to talk to you yet".  My husband has offered to go buy me some Outback Steakhouse and my other boys have steered clear by staying in their room playing games and reading.  Austin, has just laid on his bed all day because he can do nothing else. No TV, games, friends or toys.  His options are reading or nothing.  So, I'm not sure how long the silent treatment will last because I'm not good at it and I can tell he is super sorry.  I think I'll take it through the weekend and make sure he gets how hurt and angry I was.  I know some of you are "What about big Andrew what did he do"?  Well that is another blog all together.  I think he was too scared and pretty much let the cop handle the fear factor.  He did go sit and talk with him last night and I heard some "Well thats too bad" and "It's gonna be awhile".  However, besides that I did not ask and did not listen.  I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment