Sunday, March 28, 2010

Making Up is Hard to Do!

First thing this morning I hear my boys talking thinking I'm still asleep!  As they whisper I hear Austin saying "Stop being like that I wrote Mom a letter telling her how sorry I am"  then Andrew says "It better be good you really hurt her feelings".  As I am laying there grinning from ear to ear I hear them debating weather or not to wake me up and give me the letter.  Soon after Austin comes into my room and whispers "Mommy".  I turn over and he hands me his very long letter written in pretty blue marker.  Long story short it was the sweetest letter telling me how sorry he was and how much he loves me.  Of coarse I hug him and tell him how much I love him and appreciate the letter.  As I am sure he is thinking "I'm gonna be ungrounded" I softly whisper "You know this does not change your groundation".  He quickly says "I know" so I hug him again and tell him how much I love him and send him back to his room.  So I am feeling much better and I'm sure I will shorten his grounding once I'm sure he has learned his lesson and does his reading with no arguments.  Besides that it was a slow boring movie watching day.  I made baked ziti for dinner and we all had dinner together at the table like normal.  I love my boys and I'm happy to have things back to normal.  Now if I could just get the kittens to poop life would be pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment