Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yard Work

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post.  I have been really busy and so tired.  So the goings on lately have been pretty good.  This weekend was yard work and it is nice having 3 teenage boys for this because we worked their tails off and the yard looks great!  Cody LOVES to plant flowers and tropical plants so he was happy.  Drew and Austin kept complaining the whole time but they did what we asked and all was good.  Just finished up planning our College visits for this summer.  We are hitting 3 colleges in Tennessee and then finishing off with a few days in Gatlinburg.  Gonna take the boys white water rafting.  They give us helmets and life jackets so if I throw I mean if one of the boys falls over they will be fine!  Got a great deal on a really nice cabin in the Smokies so can't wait.  Cody's report card was OK.  He can do much better got like 3 C's 3 B's and an A.  I know my friends are thinking thats great for being my son considering I pulled D's through high school and that was because my friends let me copy their homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment