Sunday, April 18, 2010

Remember This

See this is proof that these three brothers can get along! They were all being good (I know shocker) but it's true so I had to document the time and date of this amazing event! Looking at this picture they look so inocent and sweet; don't get me wrong they have their moments of perfection but here they are not trying to kill each other. So today Sunday, April 18, 2010 I have taken a picture to capture the moment that my three boys were getting along! So tomorrow when they are yelling that they hate each other, I can just whip out my photo and say "Not True"! I think I can save my glass of wine for tomorrow night when fists start swinging and evil looks come knocking. Hey maybe this is a start of something new like oh I don't know "friendship"? I know don't get your hopes up Sandy if it's too good to be true it probably is. Come to think of it, maybe they were in cahoots trying to get away with something? Ok, I won't think that rationally I'll just enjoy the moment~
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment