Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How Do I Say Goodbye?

Well it's not goodbye it's more like your on you own while I'm gone!  I am leaving first thing in the morning for New Hampshire then we will drive to NYC in a few days.  I can't wait to relax and drink lots of WINE!  Now some of you are wondering who will be taking care of the boys and pets?  Andrew will, I know you are all laughing right now but I'm sure they will survive.  Even if it is on frozen pizza's and mac and cheese.  Besides, Cody told me that "Dad" promised to take them to Hooters when I am away.  Figures!  So predictable these boys of mine.  Well, now Andrew is complaining that I'm not spending time with him before I leave so this is gonna be a short blog.  I'll try to log on and get you all some updates while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment