Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top of The Rock NYC! To all my friends who were worried that I would not make it back from NYC in one piece well I am back! I had a lot of fun but would never ever want to live there. Way too many people and the taxi cab drivers were personally out to get me! Wholy jamoca juice they are all CRAZY! Went and say WICKED and that was AMAZING! Best part of the trip was the show. So now that I am safe and back to the calm of another town I thought you all should know. Also I think I grew another chin with all the food we ate. Guess I'm gonna be calling Weight Watchers to take it back. Oh, and I know you all are thinking how are the boys doing? Lord have mercy I can't even be gone a day with out the school calling me! This time it was Drew. He apparently decided that since I was gone he could act up by laughing during class and not stop until they contacted me. My husband had to leave work and go pick him up becasue they thought that it was uncontrolable??? Drew however, was unaware that they were gonna be able to contact me in New Hampshire. So when I was on the phone and they put him on sudenly he stopped laughing! Too late cuz my husband had already left work to go get him and they wanted to make sure he was looked at by a doctor (aka test for drugs). Well the only drug Drew was on was the "Mom is out of town drug and I can get away with anything". Poor child is so clueless, I can ground them from China if I need to. So he quickly recovered from his laughing as soon as he learned he had lost games for interrupting my Vacation! Cody is with his Grandma and Grandpa and Austin is being really good right now. Let's see how it plays out when I get home. I do miss them all very much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment