Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's a Xanex kinda Day

So here is some photos of my kittens and dogs. They have grown so big! Soon they will be off to their new homes. Then I will get a new batch of orphans. Speaking of orphans I may run away and leave my own kids orphaned! Well, we all know I would never do that so Xanex it is! Got a new couch and I'm trying very hard to keep animals off of it and kids off while dirty (which seems constant). This is not working so well. I gave a speach about not letting the dogs in the pool and while wet letting them back into the house. They need to take towels and dry them off. Yea Right!! Thirty minutes after I tell the boys this Cody decides to pick up Ozzie and put him in the pool. Right after he gets out Austin lets him in. Wanna know the first thing he did??? HE JUMPED ON THE NEW COUCH!!!! Not only did he jump up on the couch he proceeded to run the entire length of the couch. I LOST it and yelled at them brought them in from the pool and told them to stay out of my sight until dinner. I then took a happy pill (which I don't do often) and chilled out. Glad there is school tomorrow so I can have some peace and quiet. Even though I know June 10th (last day of school) is lurking just around the corner. What am I gonna do with these boys all summer?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment