Saturday, April 3, 2010

Karma Sucks!


So every morning my husband is yacking about how mad he is because our little princess Maggie has been peeing on the kitchen floor during the night. I of course am sleeping so by the time I get up it has been cleaned and I don't think twice about it. Well, isn't Karma is Bit*h! This morning around 2am Maggie (the princess) starts barking. I get up to put her on our bed and she runs to the kitchen door. Being the good Mom I am I follow to let her out. So as I enter the kitchen it is dark and I can't see. Know my house pretty well so not a problem! That is until my right foot (in my slipper) slides out from under me and I go crashing to the ground! As my right foot slides forward my left leg bends and I land on my knee and then my ass. So in pain and shock I start yelling for my husband and I hear him say "Stay right where you are" like I can move anyways! So he comes into the kitchen turns on the light and starts LAUGHING! He has apparently seen what I slipped on and me sitting on the floor and thinks it is hysterical. So he gets the 409 and cleans up the mess then picks me up. Still laughing might I add. So I change and go back to bed to wake up in the morning with a black and blue knee that hurts like a dickens and a nice limp to go with it. So all Andrew keeps saying is now you know how it is to wake up to pee. Knowing that I am going on vacation to NYC next week and I will be walking a lot he still finds this hysterical. Oh, how the day will come when I am laughing just wait till he has to miss a fishing tournament because I need knee surgery! Won't be so funny then!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment