Monday, April 5, 2010

Because I Said So!

Yes, because I said so!  That is my answer to my smart mouth teenagers questions about WHY?  I am so sick of the 14 year old that thinks he knows everything.  Seriously, I'm over it!  From now on when they question me on my reason behind whatever I tell them to do the answer is simply "Because I said so".  That is it I refuse to argue with them.  I told Austin that the law requires me to feed him, clothe him, and provide him a safe and secure place to sleep.  If he would like to call the authorities because I have taken away his TV, games and friends then please let me dial the numbers for him!  While they are here maybe they can put the fear of freedom into him.  He is so lucky he has that cute little face that melts me when he says "I'm sorry mommy, I love you"!  Otherwise it would be off to wilderness camp for the summer!  Knock some reality into that boy.  I tell you what my kids are so spoiled.  They won't know what they have till it is gone (like Austins phone, games, TV and friends)!  Ok, now that I am done venting some sad news here at the Pulliam residence.  Momma the cat is probably being put to sleep tomorrow.  I am so upset I wish I could have helped her but she is just too mean to be adopted.  I have worked with her for months and she still attacks me and I am the one she loves.  We are testing her to see if there is some medical reason she attacks when touched on her back.  She has also been loosing clumps of hair and drinking water like crazy.  So we will see tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed for a miracle I have fallen in love with her:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment