Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nasty Boys

One thing is for certain teenage boys are nasty disgusting creatures!  I can not understand how my boys function.  These kids would not brush their teeth, put on deodorant or shower without me reminding them and nagging them daily.  I know when I get up I can't stand the way my teeth feel.  I have to brush them.  I would die if I forgot my deodorant and I have to shower at least every other day.  This is not how teenage boys think.  I asked my son Andrew how he can stand not to brush his teeth and he says he does not notice a difference.  What?  Is that possible?  Is it just me that has morning breath?  Tonight while we were all watching a movie, I can not even explain the noises that I was hearing.  Chomping, burping and a few farts and giggles!  I had to get up and leave because I could not stand it.  They are so lucky I am not in the mood to care tonight otherwise I would have sent them all to bed!  Like I said they are gross nasty creatures and I'm gonna need a spa vacation with just the girls sooner than later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment