Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Case of the Missing Cake

Where oh where did my Carrot Cake Go?  Cody? Drew? Austin?  Lets see, I took the cake out to thaw and came into the computer room.  All three of the boys are in the kitchen rummaging through anything and everything they can put in their bottomless pit stomachs.  As I am walking through picking up their messes I walk past an empty cake holder thing and turn around to make sure my eyes were not failing me.  Oh they were not!  The entire cake (what was left from the previous night) was gone.  See the rule in our house is you can come home get a snack before dinner just not sweets.  Apparently the culprit "forgot" this standing rule of ours.  Well then as I am in a bad mood already I start calling the boys to see who is willing to fess up!  Now, knowing my boys I'm pretty sure I know who the guilty party is.  However, I am fair and question all the boys.  Of coarse NONE of the boys know what I'm talking about???  I then proceed to ask them if they believe in Magic?  Because apparently there is magic in our home because the cake just diapered, POOF like Magic!  Well as my children swear they are innocent I decide to hand this over to my husband so I don't have to commit myself.  Of coarse he just laughs and makes the whole thing funny!  So as it stands Magic is the answer here because all three of them had nothing to do with it.  Unfortunately for Cody the evidence on his shirt and smeared on the freezer door has given him away.  So what are you gonna do you ask?  Hell, I just took a pill and have to let it go this time.  But next time I bring cake into this house of Magic it is getting hidden!              
  

No comments:

Post a Comment