Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day














Well today is Mothers Day and I had an amazing one! First my boys took me out to breakfast. My boys all gave me jewlery (I'm training them well ladies) and my husband also got me a Pandora Braclett. I love them all! We also went by my mom's and then out to Bonefish Grill with my Inlaws. Also, and most importantly my husband is doing the dishes!!! Of coarse the day would not be complete without the standard sibiling fighting and rude coments to each other but I have to say today they have been kept to a minimum. Now the boys are swimming and I'm about to change into my jammies and lay on the couch with my book and the remote. Again, a perfect day with my perfect boys and perfect husband! And yes I have had a few glasses of wine which makes everything seem perfect! Tomorrow will be back to normal where perfection is a few glasses of wine away. So I will enjoy the rest of my night and not think about tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment