Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still Here

Ok crazy kids sorry I have not been updating (at all) lately but ya know three teenage boys tend to drain every ounce of energy out of you!







So here is whats been happening at the happy home of the Pulliam's:

1. Let's start with the boys school.  Gotta say people it is going pretty well.  Report cards were great all A's and B's.  With the exception on one of my monkey's getting a "C":(  Ya know if he would have gotten an A in that class he would have had straight A's!  It would have been Austin's first perfect report card and he would have gotten any game system he wanted!  (Thank gosh for that C because it just saved me $$$) Either way I'm a proud Mama!
2. Cody is doing  great in his transition from his main school to the local high school everyday.  I think it's a great way to get mainstreamed because in 2 years he will be off to college and I won't be there to help him if he gets overwhelmed.  But never fear my friends if he needed me I would be there if I have to fly a plane myself!  Getting all teary eyed thinking about him going away and it's two years away still!
3. Thanks giving was good but I could not get out of bed the entire next day I was so exhausted.  Not even to shop!  I know crazy.
4. Christmas season is here and I have yet to buy ANYTHING except my tree:)  Lights are up and look great.  I'll post pictures soon.
5.  Kitten season is over and just took my last two babies to there new home last night:(  So I will be kitten free until around April.  That's kinda good because I can use the break.

There you have it the going on's of our crazy house hold.  Not to crazy lately but I'm sure I'm just mentally blocking out the real crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment