Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Crazy

Ok, so here's the deal.  I think I might have gone a tad bit overboard this year with the gifts!  Oh who am I kidding I went WAY overboard!  See I think it all goes back to my Mom.  She has always spoiled us like crazy every year.  I know, I know times are tough but really I think it is all her fault:-)  She is the greatest mom in the world so I guess we can let this slide.  Anyways, I'm finally done with all of my shopping and most of my wrapping.  You can see most of the gifts under the tree already.  Don't worry they are rigged so that if any one of my sneaky teenagers try to cleverly unwrap theirs and take a peak they will be busted!  I've been there and done that so I have taken precautions!

Also, got some more orphaned kittens a few days ago.  Two of them are at the vet but the other two are here and stealing my heart.  I have way to many animals as is so I know I can't keep them but they sure are making it hard!




This little guy you see here is Basco!  Is he not the cutest thing!  How am I gonna give him up when CLEARLY he is doing his darnedest to become a permanent fixture in our home.  Maybe my husband will give me a Christmas miracle?  I won't hold my breath on that one:(  

No comments:

Post a Comment