Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FLU Shots



Ya know I used to dread taking my babies to the Doctor to get their shots.  However, now it brings a little laughter to me.  I know, how cruel am I but let's think back shall we.  One week ago Austin was suspended from school, Drew "forgot" to turn in his big English project and Cody went through every mean word in the English language when arguing with his brothers.  So when I told them that today they were all going for a Flu shot and all of their faces dropped it brought a little laughter into my day!  Here are some pictures of the boys before and during the joyful event!

Yes, that is Austin being a ham as usual, and Cody is pouting.  Drew is trying to act like he does not care but the cranky attitude gave him away.   Good times had by all today.  Well maybe not all but I had a good time can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment