Thursday, June 3, 2010

The world is Ending!

So according to my boys the world is ending!  Don't worry it's not ending for us just them.  Cody has to get glasses so he is sure that no girl will ever want to be with him.  Even though I spent a boat load of cash on glasses that are supposedly the "in" glasses.  Austin on the other hand has a little more reason to be upset.  After a long while of complaining about his knee I finally took him to the Doctor.  Well, it's bad.  He has a fractured growth plate in his patella.  Yea not sure all the medical specifics we have to go to an Orthopedic Surgeon ASAP but he has been told absolutely no sports of any kind for 6 months.  Austin's life revolves around sports; he was gonna try out for JV Football in high school and now he can't.  He can't even play basketball out front with his friends.  I feel so bad for him but I did promise him that the world would not stop and he would get through this.  So there are the teenage life altering events of this week.  I'm sure by the time school gets out next week we will have something new for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment